Come along for our Annual Open Week, free to all the public!
Tuesday 31st May, Thursday 2nd June and Saturday 4th June. All days Midday to 6pm.
Events include :
Fossil hunting : Pond dipping : Nature trail : Bird watching : Snake handling : Dissecting owl pellets : Bird fat ball making : Nature treasure hunt : Lots of fun games and quizzes : Face painting (2nd June only) : Plus much more…
Fossils Galore Display Stand including:
Fossil handling : Identification and preparation service : Shark tooth hunting sand pit : Live preparation of Plesiosaur Skeleton
Additional Special Events (booking required):
For all special events, please call 01553 630842 to check availability and to book a place. Places go fast so book early!
- Great Crested Newt Survey (Monday 23rd May, 9pm-11pm)
- Walk with the Warden (Monday 30th May, 8am-11am)
- Bird Ringing (Saturday 4th June, 7am-9am)
- Moth Trapping (Friday 10th June, 10pm-2am)
- Brickworks Tour (Wednesday 1st and Friday 3rd June, 6.30pm-8.30pm)
- Bug Hunting (Saturday 4th June, 2pm-4pm)
- Guided Fossil Hunt (Tuesday 31st May, Thursday 2nd June, Saturday 4th June, 1pm-2pm and 4pm-5pm)
You must be logged in to post a comment.